Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Submit a Proposal
Quick Session Overview
Tweets about "#BLES13"
- Parking is available around Southern Lehigh High School. Please use the front entrance by the flag pole or gymnasium. Unfortunately, there will be no valet parking available. EduSummit tailgating is strictly prohibited.
- The Southern Lehigh SD will provide internet access through their wireless network. Participants are encouraged to bring their own devices as the conference will be paperless. Participants should connect to
. Neither will require a password.
- Teachers will receive Act 48 information upon registration at the EduSummit. Individual school districts will be responsible for awarding Act 48 credit. EduSummit planners will communicate information to surrounding districts. Educators from districts outside of Quakertown, Palisades, Pennridge, Salisbury, and Southern Lehigh should seek prior Act 48 approval from their school district.
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided to participants by our sponsor vendors. Please be sure to stop by their booths to say 'thank you'!
- Keynote sessions will be streamed live by TeacherCast. Information can be found here:
. To receive updates,
- Sessions will be run on a first come, first served basis. There is no session pre-registration.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"